Legal Quandary

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Dear Lady in the Blue Buick,

You suck.

Perhaps it was not immediately apparent by the fact that I was sitting at the end of a row with my car idling, that I was, in fact, waiting for a parking spot. A spot in the lot next to the building I pay $6,000,000,000 in tuition every year to attend classes in. Maybe you didn't pick up on my gestures of frustration as you zipped ahead of me to take the spot for which I'd been waiting 15 minutes.

I know you feel entitled. Let me just point out that I feel even more entitled. I pay tuition (see above) and I had 4.3 thousand pounds of books in my car - books which I was planning - you guessed it - to use to go study.

Let me just close by saying that I don't care if you were going to church. You are going straight to hell. Just so you know.

Love,

LQ