Legal Quandary

Thursday, December 02, 2004

The Dirty, Evil, Nasty Employment Policy is Done!

Turned in. Finished. Never to darken my doorstep again.

Of course, I do have the opportunity to revise it next week if I'm not happy with my grade, but then that was the point of trying to do it right the first time. Since I'm guessing I won't have any extra time on my hands next week either.

One more Evidence paper to go this quarter, and then only 2 finals! Neither of which I have any clue as to how I plan to study for.

Comments:
Keep going. Keep waking up and keep studying.

Do your find youself saying to your kids "you'll look back on this time with fondness?" I'm already doing that to my four year old . . .

And I'm saying that to you . . . because the 8am lattes while trying to read at least half the comments following one of the five cases you were supposed to read . . . is actually something you'll remember with fondness . . .

It has been scientifically proven that being a frazzeld law student with 2 kids is more fun than being a frazzled lawywer with 2 kids.
 
Oh yeah - I totally lecture the Elder Child on how easy she's got it. Unfortunately for her, I sometimes even drag her to school with me just so she can share my misery. (Well, actually it's usually because she doesn't have school that day).

If it only gets worse from here, I'm in big trouble, because I'm definitely not having much fun being a frazzled law student! Having an income again could help compensate for the frazzled part though! =)

I have to admit I'm a bit skeptical about looking back on it with fondness, but for now I'll take your word for it!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home