Legal Quandary

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Celebrating is a Time-Consuming Business

The Promotion/Birthday Celebration-O-Rama is finally over, and I have to admit, I'm not sad. I feel like I've been doing nothing but cleaning my house, preparing food and serving food for the last 3 days. Because that IS all I've been doing.

So, now I have a house full of leftovers, because Mr. Q insisted on buying 3 ginormous vegetable trays, 3 large fruit trays, and enough cheese to induce lactose intolerance in any normal human being. Most of these food items did double duty between the ceremony on Friday and the party on Saturday. And we STILL have so many leftovers. The only things we ran out of were the fabulous (just ask E.Spat) teriyaki salmon skewers, and the cake. Also very yummy. So good that I was dismayed when several people came back for seconds. Chocolate layer cake filled with sliced fresh strawberries and whipped cream frosting. Decorated with fresh strawberries too. I would post a picture, but I forgot to take one.

If anyone is in the neighborhood, please stop by. Did I mention we also have lots of beer leftover? Fat Tire, Pyramid, and Red Hook. Just in case that factors into your decision....

Comments:
Just HOW much beer are we talking about? 2,000 mile roadtrip isn't out of order if enough beer is envolved.

Sounds like you had a great party.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home