Legal Quandary

Monday, May 23, 2005

Bus Blogging

As I’ve mentioned before, I’m dependent on public transportation for at least part of my daily commute to school. Last Wednesday, I left school a little earlier than usual to go pick up my new glasses, and wound up riding with a “pack” of high school students. At least I assumed they were high school students. They were all carrying backpacks and um, didn’t seem like college students. There were about 8 of them, and they were obviously in high spirits. About 4 stops after they got on, a terrible boozy stench suddenly permeated the back of the bus. Seems that at least one of them had started the weekend a bit early and couldn’t hold his liquor and yakked all over himself. And part of the bus.

They all immediately got off, leaving part of the vomit and all of the booziness behind.

I have to say, I’m sort of looking forward to being past my public transportation days.

Comments:
Was it Sixteen Candles where Molly Ringwald said, "There has to be a more dignified means of transportation than the bus."
 
Post a Comment

<< Home