Legal Quandary

Monday, December 06, 2004

I Deserve a Treat!

I got my employment policy & memo back today and...maxed out the available points! Which just goes to show that the only thing in law school I am any good at is writing. At any rate - yay me!

In celebration, I made pudding for dessert - the really good, cook-it-yourself kind that my mom sends me from Germany. For some reason I was craving vanilla pudding (although chocolate is still generally the best flavor. For pretty much anything). Luckily, my mother had ignored my "I-only-eat-the-chocolate-so-please-don't-send-any-other-kind" statements, and included "Bourbon Vanilla" in the last shipment. It has little pieces of vanilla bean in it and was totally yummy!

So now it's not even 8PM. I'm in my jammies and have a tummy full of warm yummy pudding. If it weren't for Bus Orgs, life would be good. I'm still going to bed early though.