Legal Quandary

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

An Exercise in Futility

I'm calling it quits for the night. I've been working on this damned Evidence paper for wayyyy too long. Mainly because I have no effing self control and am easily distracted. So I guess I'll be working on this tomorrow night too. Unless I finish during the day, which is theoretically possible, but highly unlikely.

On the plus side - the cats both got baths today, so they are momentarily flea free. Fleas bite. I've easily invested $100 toward trying to get rid of the fleas they've picked up since they became outdoor cats. Suddenly, not having to clean the litterbox quite as often doesn't seem like such a great trade-off.

Mr. Q also took me to pick up my belated birthday present - a really awesome, high quality down comforter! Yay! And I've been promised a new duvet cover and sheets to go with it. As Dr. Mary said to Frasier Crane "God bless your guilty white ass!"