Legal Quandary

Thursday, April 20, 2006

The Missing Link(s)

So Kristine and I have this little Cook's Illustrated Admiration Society going on in the comments. And suddenly I realized that I hadn't heard much from her blog...so I looked and saw that this was due to her somehow being dropped from my blogroll, and not a lack of posting on her part. Sorry Kristine!!

I've noticed one or two other people this has happened to and have corrected it when I've caught it. I'm not deleting you on purpose - I swear. (I'm much too lazy for that!)

If you used to show up in the blogroll and have mysteriously disappeared OR if you've linked to me and I haven't reciprocated - drop me a line.

Comments:
While I'm glad to be back on the blogroll....I'm pretty sure you haven't missed much. Just Con Law hatery.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home