Legal Quandary

Monday, June 25, 2007

Weight Watching

Mr. Q and I took the kids to Disney World last week. I noticed a couple of things. First, I'm not wild about either Epcot or MGM - I really feel Disney should combine them and make one decent park instead of 2 mediocre ones. Second, I've put on some weight since our last trip 4 years ago.

How do I know this? Mainly because I'm "thrifty" and haven't really bought new shorts since then. (Hey...we lived in Seattle - not exactly known for shorts weather.) Anyway the shorts I bought 4 years ago are more than a little snug these days. Which is sort of sad because that was the summer AFTER I had a baby but right BEFORE I went to law school.

The moral of this story? Law school is worse for your waistline than childbearing.

Comments:
Heheh. It's still not shorts weather here. But it was a beautiful sunny day today, so I'm not complaining. (Well, not about that. About BarBri, though? Yeah, they can bite me.)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home