Legal Quandary

Friday, October 29, 2004

Stress

The other day I went out and bought a 10 pack of Ho-Ho's and immediately ate 5 of them. I didn't even share any of them with my children and am currently in the process of polishing off the last 3.

I don't eat Ho-Ho's unless I'm suffering from sleep deprivation and stress. They're chock full of stuff you should never eat (but chocolately and cakey and yummy at the same time). In my previous life, the only time I would eat them was when I had to do 12 hour shifts during military exercises.

If I start downing them with large quantities of Pepsi, I'll know I've truly crossed into the category of "Stress Bunny." Nothing good can come of that much sugar.

Comments:
My stress food is peanut butter. I start putting it on anything I can when I get really worked up about something.
 
mmmmm....peanut butter. I typically have an evening snack of some sort of fruit dipped in melted dark chocolate (70% cocoa - for the antioxidants) mixed with peanut butter. Unfortunately, Littlest Quandary is allegic to peanut butter, so I always have to eat it after she's in bed.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home