Legal Quandary

Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Christmas!

Every year, my brother-in-law, G, writes a Christmas list. Traditionally, he would write it out by hand, make a bunch of copies, and then drive around in his white Dodge Colt and deliver them in person. G got married this summer, and won't be hand-delivering his Christmas list, so I thought I'd post some of my favorites from previous years. Unfortunately, I've only been able to track down the lists from 1998 and 1999 so far, but I'll keep looking.

- Destruction Paper
- Refried Beanie Babies
- Power-Trip Tools
- Stove Top Stuffed Animals
- A Refrigerator Babe Magnet
- Low-Calorie Peanut Butter Spray
- 10-10-I'm-A-Tight-Wad
- The Kevorkian Book of Home Remedies
- A Female-To-English Dictionary (J - has he figured this one out yet? - Ed.)
- Playable Flute Glasses
- Inner Voice Mail
- "How to Communicate with your Expensive Loved Ones" The NASA/Mars Saga
- Mt. Ego Hiking Gear
- Seattle's Best "World Trade Organization Riot Blend" Coffee
- A Suppressed Memory Photo Album
- "How to Strip, Celebrate and Advertise at the Same Time" By Brandi Chastain
- A Head Hunter's Hat Rack
- "Dried Out, Moldy Chicken Soup for the Bitter and Irritated Soul"
- The overturn of Murphy's Law

If you all are lucky, and G gives me permission, I'll post the current list when I get it...I hear it's coming by email this year.

Merry Christmas Everyone!