Legal Quandary

Monday, February 07, 2005

Secret Lovers

Although I keep buying lint brushes, we never seem to have one when I need it. Little Q hasn't figured out the sticky wonders of the lint brush yet, and EQ is so oblivious to her appearance most days to care. Mr. Q consistently denies all knowledge of the whereabouts of the multiple lint brushes.

The only logical conclusion is that my lint brushes are out cavorting with the missing halves of numerous pairs of socks. I think they have a kinky, sticky interspecies thing going and were afraid of what Bra and Panties would say.

Please come home! I need you! We can work this out. I'm open minded - I don't care what you do in the privacy of my lingerie drawer. And trust me - Bra and Panties have no room to judge. They've been involved in a desperate clingy relationship with Stockings for years.