Legal Quandary

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Hey Garbanzo!

Where you bean?

I have been remiss in posting the last couple of days. Mainly because I have been busy. And sadly, busy in places that don't involve internet access. (Class doesn't count because I don't like to blog in class).

I spent an excruciating 3 1/2 hours last night interviewing applicants for the campus Parking Ticket Appeals office. I don't think I've posted about my job there yet - which is odd because *trust me* there's plenty of material.

Anyway, I will be involved with that for the next couple of nights. Who schedules interviews for Friday night - and more importantly, who agrees to be interviewed then??? (Answer: my boss and apparently, at least 2 law students.) Expect light posting followed by a deluge of pent-up posts.