Legal Quandary

Friday, February 25, 2005

WTF?!?

In the last 5 minutes I have received 4 5 separate emails from the same person in Career Services urging me to think about my post-graduation plans "even though it seems a little early". All four five say exactly the same thing, except for 1 came with no subject line, 3 4 came with the subject "Things to Think About for Your Summer", and 2 of those came with the salutation of Dear [name]. Classy! I love it when they don't even try to disguise that they're sending out a form letter via email.

Correction: The subject line actually says "Things to Considering for Your Summer." So not only does this person not know that she's actually sending out all these emails, she is also gramatically challenged. Just the person I want to assist me in finding long-term gainful employment.