Legal Quandary

Monday, September 19, 2005

Dear Masters Degree University,

Your transcript office sucks.

You would think that if I faxed a transcript request, along with an authorization to charge my credit card $10 for you to return fax a one-page document, your transcript folks would pick up on the fact that I needed my transcript fast. You would be wrong.

Not only did they not pick up on the fact, but it took them 4 days to get around to sending my request via intercampus mail to the office that could fax out my transcript. Because, as your employee so kindly told me today, I had sent the request to the wrong office. Never mind that I sent the request to the ONLY transcript office you had listed on your website. And I'd had to hunt to find that.

In 4 days, I could have had an official transcript were it not for your office's incompetence. I know, because, the other 2 universities I sent transcript requests to managed it.

Please do something about that.

Hugs and kisses,

LQ