Legal Quandary

Sunday, November 13, 2005

In Which...

I summarize my entire Environmental Law book in 85 words.* Have I mentioned (lately) how much I despise this class?

Environmental laws in the United States are totally inadequate. They seem to have been slapped together with bubble gum and duct tape. But things used to be worse. Nixon was a surprisingly decent environmental president. Reagan totally sucked. We were making headway until the evil Bush II administration. Corporations are the devil and you can't trust the federal government no matter who is in charge. Cost benefit analysis makes the government value things you can't put a price tag on. Vote for Ralph Nader. Amen.

* These views may or may not actually be representative of what I think about Environmental law. I'm just trying to save you the trouble of actually reading the book for yourself.