Legal Quandary

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Quiz Time Again!

People Envy Your Energy

You've got the drive and determination to keep your life in order, and you are on track to be a huge success.
People tend to envy all you've got in life, but they don't understand the work that goes behind it!
What Do People Envy About You?


I suppose this is accurate - I often get comments to the effect of "I don't know how you do it all."

Most of the time I feel like the answer to that is "Badly. I do it all badly."

But hey, it does get done (usually...eventually) - and that's gotta count for something, right?

Comments:
Not at all. You handle multiple tasks quite well. I don't know how you do it, but it sure is efficient because things do get done. :) Don't forget to give yourself a break every so often. You deserve it!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home