Legal Quandary

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Dear Real Estate Lady,

You suck.

I know you're busy. I know your clients can be unpredictable. Sometimes plans change. People run behind schedule. I've looked at a gazillion houses in a day. I get it.

But when you call to set up a time to look at the house, and I specifically ask when you will be arriving "because I am in the middle of bar review", a phone call to cancel is only polite.

I know I'm a little self-absorbed with the whole idea of actually becoming licensed for my chosen profession after forking over $60K for an education. BUT I LOST 2 FULL HOURS OF WORK BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T BE BOTHERED TO PICK UP YOUR EFFING CELL PHONE!

You'd better believe that you'll hear about this if you reschedule. Most likely in person. In front of your clients. Because if you're that unprofessional, you don't deserve your commission. And don't think I won't call you out on this just because I've got a housefull of sugar-hyped pre-teen girls. Heck - that will probably add to my rage.

Yours in eternal hatred,

LQ