Legal Quandary

Saturday, February 26, 2005

This Makes Me Happy....

The fact that both Costco and Trader Joes have stores in the D.C. area. Because I love Trader Joe's tomato soup and 70% cocoa dark chocolate (not together, obviously). And I need to have access to cheap catfood and contact lens solution.

That I got to go to a movie with the family last night, followed by a good night's sleep, and fresh-baked bread for breakfast (bread machine on timer). And the fact that I have a venti latte (with cinnamon and a dash of nutmeg) in front of me.

The fact that I need to sort through about 1000 pages of law review articles and form some sort of cohesive analysis of intestacy law in an unnamed state makes me less happy, but at least feels doable.

Wish me luck! Expect a review of last night's movie later today.