Legal Quandary

Saturday, March 05, 2005

At A Loss For Words

I even said so in my last post.

And just how many posts could I write about my bizarre childhood? (Answer - probably many, but I'm saving them for the novel. Y'all probably aren't interested in providing me free psychotherapy anyway - but please buy the novel when I write it - I obviously need to pay for therapy somehow.)

So...I'm jumping on the bandwagon and soliciting input/questions from my readers. I know I run the risk of getting zero response with this being the start of the weekend and all, but here it is anyway. Whaddya wanna know about LQ?

C'mon...humor me. THL has already got the dragon all fired up. I haven't asked yet, but I'll bet she'd let me borrow him.

Comments:
I asked for suggestions and got "Navy stories" as a response. :)

I know you might not want to post overmuch about it, but I just love kid stories.
 
As a momma of 2 in law school myself, I also would like to see some kid-stories, but understand if you're not comfortable doing the same.
 
Soup. Talk about soup (lower case).

I like soup. Alton Brown made soup on tv the other day.
 
Soup. Talk about soup (lower case).

I like soup. Alton Brown made soup on tv the other day.
 
Okay, what convinced you to quit the AF and go to law school?

Or, how did you and Mr. LQ meet?

Or, Dogs vs. Cats, which do you like better as a pet?
 
I would like to know your worst memory from elementary school (school-related). I don't know why I want to know this, but I really do.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home