Legal Quandary

Monday, May 15, 2006

Final Final

I have my last exam of law school in just over 3 hours. I've read most of the assignments, listened to the lectures I missed, made my outline, condensed my outline, blah, blah, blah, EtCETera, EtCETera.

What I haven't been able to bring myself to do is care.

I'm not nervous. I feel like I've got a decent grip on the information, yet I've invested less time in this class than in any of the others. I feel like this should make me nervous, and yet, I just can't make myself read through the outline yet again.

Maybe I'll read through things one more time on the train. Speaking of which, I should get my ass in gear and head toward the Metro.

Wish me luck. Or at least wish me the ability to not fall asleep during my final. Because I really don't think I could take another semester of law school.

Comments:
Congrats on finishing up! I am sure you will do well!
 
YAY! I am horribly, horribly jealous.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home