Legal Quandary

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Look Here, Happy Little Quiz...

Your Stress Level is: 67%

You are prone to stress, and you're probably even pretty stressed right now.
Life's problems seem to pile up on you, and this often makes you feel depressed and burned out.
Learn to take time to relax and enjoy life, even if things are stressful. It's the only way you'll get through the bad times.
How Stressed Are You?


First of all, let me just say that this quiz is wrongly named. To say that I am 67% stressed and "probably stressed right now" during finals is *quite* an understatement. I suspect what's holding me back are that I 1) don't get sick often - even when I'm stressed, and 2) that I rarely drink more than 1-2 drinks.

Also, I'd like to say that telling me to "learn to take time to relax" during the stressful times doesn't help me at all. In my experience, the only way to get throught the "bad" times is to plow through them.

That and steamroll right over anyone who has the bad luck to get in my way. That usually cheers me right up.