Legal Quandary

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

American Idol Blogging

No, just kidding.

But I have noticed that a lot of people seem to be blogging about AI. I've never seen it, and I have to be honest here - I skip any posts that talk about it. If anyone can give me compelling reasons to watch, I'll consider watching...next season.

Studying for Final # 2 (Remedies) is progressing well. It's closed book, but I'm outlining the material anyway in the hope that it will make more sense that way. So far, it appears to be working.

The paper is mostly finished. I know there are citations I need to fix, and I'm having Mr. Q read it to make sure it makes some sense, but at this point, I'm almost willing to say "good enough." It ended up being around 17 pages with close to 100 footnotes. For a 2 credit class.

I am also strangely excited that I got an email from Bar/Bri today to let me know that my bar review materials will be here Thursday. I am sure that this excitement will wear off quickly. I decided to go with the home study program, so I can study in my PJ's! (Yeah, realistically this never happens, because Lil Q has to make it to school before any studying occurs in my house.) Bar/Bri is sending me all the books AND an iPod with all the lectures pre-loaded. (No, I don't get to keep the iPod.)

See, wasn't that more interesting than some boring summary of what happened on a TV show? Don't answer that.