Legal Quandary

Monday, May 08, 2006

Why? Why Do I Do This To Myself?

Now that I've had a couple of hours to think about my Tax exam, all of a sudden I'm totally paranoid because I did not check to see if the file saved on the disk. I know the A drive was working. I know I heard it whirring at the appropriate time. I assume that it saved because it always has before. But I didn't double check before shutting things down.

I have it saved on my hard drive. And SOP from "real" school is that you never open the file from a final until after you get verification that you actually turned everything in. (That is, you either wait til grades come out or someone from the administration calls you to say "your test is missing.")

I felt ok about how I did on the test itself. It seems that if there's nothing to really stress about, I'll just make something up.

So nice to know that I can think outside of the box.