Legal Quandary

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I Give Up

I've been beating my head against the wall on this one for the past couple of hours. Who has a good (read: easy) explanation of I.R.C. section 280A? Specifically dealing with vacation homes and deductibility.

Also - Dear Professor Bankman -

You suck. If I read your casebook and the concepts aren't clear, that's a bad thing. Sadly, this happens pretty often with your casebook. Thus necessitating the purchase of an E&E. The fact that you also write the E&E suggests that you're just out to make more money off of law students. But your E&E explanation of Billie and her effing beachfront condo only makes matters more confusing. I want to punch you right in the throat.

Update:

Thanks to one of my readers who sent me not only an answer to the question I asked, but also what appears to be a very thorough outline. You, sir, ROCK!

Bankman, you're still on my shit list though. Just so you know.