Legal Quandary

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Bus Orgs. But on Speed.

Like my friend at Rock Opera!, I am watching Exam Prep videos. I had to show up extra special early, only to discover that this video is done by the same guy who did Civ Pro last year.

And just like last year, this guy is cracking bad jokes about such things as insider trading: is Bobbitt a tippee...well, from what I hear, there's a man who could really use a tip. BaDumBum. He is so enthusiastic about the subject matter that you just have to question his sanity. But at least it's not Fran Drescher singing about Property Law.

So - 3 hours and 20 minutes later, I feel more knowledgeable than I was before. And it wasn't nearly as painful as sitting in class every single day for an entire quarter.

Net loss in time this quarter by attending class = 10 weeks x 5 days a week (minus 3 for holidays, and 4 more for illness/slacking) = 43 days of class. Minus the 3.3 hours of this video = 39.7 hours of my life I will never get back.

Damnit.