Legal Quandary

Friday, April 01, 2005

Friday Spies

The brainchild of the boys of BTQ, here's this week's Friday Spies. I took last week off, so I thought I'd compensate by posting Thursday night this week.

1. Have you ever been in a car wreck?

Yup. Several - but only one where I was driving.

  1. When I was 10, my dad and I were driving to Indiana. We were leaving a gas station and this pick-up truck had a tire blow out. He came across the road at us, and took out pretty much the entire back end of the car.
  2. When I was dating Roundboy, we were coming back from the grocery store, and I thought I'd be funny and stick a container of frozen orange juice on him while he was driving. He retaliated, and ran into a parked car. We were only going 20-30 mph, but somehow this ended up screwing up my back. I wound up in the hospital a couple of days later with severe muscle spasms. To this day when its cold or I'm really stressed, that muscle just clenches up.
  3. The day before I pinned on Captain, I had just pulled out of the parking lot headed toward an intersection where I had the right of way and the other traffic had to stop. As I came to the intersection, this woman who was stopped decided to pull out in front of me. Her husband was only on base for training and she didn't even have a U.S. driver's license. I don't recommend the air bag experience.

2. Sunrise or sunset?

Sunset. Sunrise comes way too early.

3. If you could change, amend, delete, or pass one law, what would it be?

The law of gravity.

4. What is your favorite single article of clothing?

I'm torn between taking the easy way out and saying my flannel pajamas (two pieces, but I'm only counting them as one because I am, damn it) and the black leather jacket my mom bought me for Christmas. Or possible the new Body by Victoria bras and panties I just bought. Because a girl needs comfy undergarments that look good too...

5. If you could/had to spend the day hanging out with another blogger

(one you don't already know), who would it be and what would you do?

This is a super tough question because there's so many people I'd love to really get to know, but I'd spend the day with E. McPan. We chat from time to time, and I think we've got a lot in common. I don't know the specifics of what we'd do, but I'm sure we'd go to lunch and probably laugh at people. I'm guessing we'd dine on pasta or maybe soup. Maybe I'd even cook.

Comments:
Maybe you'd cook? You're dang right you're cooking! I've seen too many pictures to not be fed!!! You tease!

And yes, we would definitely make fun of people.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home