Legal Quandary

Sunday, March 20, 2005

Leavin' On A Jet Plane...

...but I'll be back next Saturday, come Hell or highwater.

I'm not totally sure what kind of internet access I'll have, so this might be the last y'all hear from me for a while. Or maybe not - who knows...it's an adventure.

In less than 12 hours, I'll be hopping on board a plane destined for the semi-frozen tundra that is the midwest. Winter coat and gloves are already packed.

The rest of my stuff is not packed, since I elected to watch really bad tv last night instead of actually packing. Note to self - late Saturday night tv has 1) really crappy commercials, and 2) really bad shows. Even SNL more or less sucked.

I am also only packing contact lenses, since my glasses snapped in half right before my Fed Cts final (I hope that wasn't an omen). The only other glasses I have are my military issued ones. I have my chem gear inserts, my BCGs (birth control glasses - the ugly plastic brown rimmed things), and my other supposedly normal pair. Right before I got out, the military (or at least the Air Force) wised up to the fact that nobody was actually wearing the BCGs, and that it was a huge waste of money. (Duh) So, they started letting us pick from a limited selection of other frames. Except these look like they're overstocks from the 1980s and are uncomfortable to boot.

I'll be packing my camera...so maybe I'll be able to document the neurosis as it unfolds.