Legal Quandary

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day!

To all the fantastic women who've influenced my life...

To my mom - who taught me the importance of being able to stand on my own two feet.

To my foster mom - who taught me that sometimes it's ok to lean on others.

To my Oma - who raised 3 kids in WWII Germany and still managed to keep her sense of humor.

To my Grandma - who travelled and earned a college degree after she retired because there just wasn't money to do it when she was younger.

To EC - who taught (and is still teaching) me what it means to be utterly responsible for another human being...and to have to gradually let go.

To Lil Q - who reminds me to laugh a little bit every day.

And to all the other women in my life who keep me sane...Happy Mother's Day!!!

Comments:
What a sweet post!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home