Legal Quandary

Monday, May 02, 2005

We Are Not Amused

Some one keeps snapping the buckles on my backpack – you know, the ones that are supposed to snap across the front to help displace the weight off your back. The problem is that these are supposed to be snapped after the backpack is on my back but not before.

I’m sure somebody thinks this is funny. And it always takes a little while for me to notice b/c I usually do the one shoulder thing like you’re not supposed to do. It's extra special irritating when you’re walking with a full backpack, and a computer bag, and something to eat and you suddenly realize you can’t just swing the backpack over your other shoulder because some SOB has buckled the snaps. Because they think it’s funny.

So I guess what I’m trying to say is:

If you’re the one doing this – knock it the fuck off.

Love,

LQ

Comments:
take the snaps off, and replace with rope. then just tie them in front like a pair of shoelaces.
 
You know it's E. Spat!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home