Legal Quandary

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I HEART pedicures

OK – I know some people don’t like pedicures because they have a thing about having strangers touch their feet. I am not one of those people.

Which is why I was completely thrilled to get a gift certificate here for Mother’s Day.

How did I get so lucky as to have my family give me such a fantabulous gift? Ladies, take note – I asked for it. Specifically, on Thursday evening, I came home and told Mr Q “If you haven’t gotten my Mother’s Day gift yet, a gift certificate for a pedicure would be a good pick.”

EC got a gift certificate for Christmas, and we have an appointment on Sunday afternoon to do a little mother-daughter bonding while being pampered. Hooray! Just in time for sandal season.


Comments:
Mommy-daughter pedicures is such a great idea and will probably be so fun for EC.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home