Legal Quandary

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Nu Shooz

Since E.McPan heartily endorsed Zappos, I thought I should give them a try too.

I've been looking for tennis shoes for several weeks, because the pain in my feet had just become unbearable. I guess that's what happens when you only replace your tennis shoes once every 3 years.

Since the local stores don't seem to carry anything that fits me, I had picked out a pair on Zappos, and was all set to ask if anyone had ever used them before placing my order when I saw McPan's post. It was like there was a psychic link or something. Except that the shoes I picked out aren't sexy heels. They are kinda pink though.

I Can't Wait.*

* My sincere half-hearted apologies for the lame 1980s music reference.

Comments:
Some might say that they're not pink enough.

(They're cute!)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home