Legal Quandary

Monday, June 27, 2005

Airline Passengers of the World, Unite!

A friend sent me the pdf version of this last week. I have to admit it made me laugh. Maybe you've seen it before. For all I know, it's been circulating the web for weeks, and I'm just now seeing it (entirely possible, since I'm about 250 posts behind in my bloglines reading.)

If you haven't seen it, be sure to look at the pdf versions after you read the text - the little drawings make it funnier.

In unrelated news, we made some pretty big dents in the house prepping today. Many things were recycled, thrown away, or identified for yard sale (time & location TBD). It's amazing how different a house looks when you just take down all the pictures!

Comments:
I have much, much, much pity for you. My cross-country move was just under a year ago, and I still go into fits remembering it.

(We did ours ourself, and the day that we had to unload our moving truck was 95 and humid, and I literally had heat stroke, and passed out. I like to say I fell asleep, but my beloved insists, that no - I PASSED OUT).

I wish you the best of luck in all the organizing and packing and re-organizing and recycling and hauling to wherever large amounts of garbage and recycling are accepted in your neck of the woods.

I also wish for you ... movers. Big movers who you give $$ to, and thereby avoid the HELL I went through last year.

OH!! And babysitters. i wish for you babysitters.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home