Legal Quandary

Friday, February 10, 2006

Friday Night Videos

I give you...the theme song for Agency Law:

Depeche Mode: Master and Servant.

* I had to take the code down - you can get it at videocodezone.com

I'm thinking there must be appropriate "theme songs" for lots of other law school courses as well. I'm counting on people more clever than myself to help me figure some of them out. (You all know who you are.) The only thing I can think of is "I Shot the Sheriff" for Crim - because it includes both the crime and an affirmative defense or two.

In the meantime - enjoy a little video which I'm sure was never intended to have anything to do with law school.

Also, if anyone can find a working code for the *actual* video to Master and Servant, please let me know. I hear it's much cooler, but all I could get to work was the live version.

Comments:
"Take the Money and Run" is also a good one for Crim.
 
Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer would be good for Torts.
 
I Fought the Law and the Law Won for Crim.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered... I'm Yours for Contracts.
 
Not so sure about the song, but the last pic seems more in tune with your on-line persona. I refer, of course, to Capt Coffee.
 
I thought I had commented to this earlier. Maybe it was eaten. Anyway, I always like Cocaine Blues for Crim Pro because it goes all the way from warrants to sentencing!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home