Legal Quandary

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Hey Garbanzo!

Where you bean?

It seems that my good, good friend Verizon has been up to his old tricks.

I was on the phone with Mr. Q the other day and the phone just went dead. I thought the problem was on his end (if there's one thing being a Comm Officer taught me is that the problem is *always* on the distant end), so I didn't think anything of it until much later. When we finally did get in touch with Verizon later in the day, they said it would take 3 days to get out to troubleshoot. THEN they didn't show up when they were supposed to. Basically, exactly the same thing that happened in August.

I would call them a bunch of names, but one of my New Year's resolutions was to cut back on the foul language. Because it's getting a little embarrassing that I seem to be regularly telling the 11 year old "You heard that at school and not from your mom" whenever something colorful comes flying out of my mouth. Which is pretty often.

Of course, what I wrote in August more or less sums up my sentiments. And I don't think I'm exactly breaking a resolution if I just reference prior outbursts. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Comments:
You may be trying to cut back on colorful language, but i'm not so I'll say it for you.

Numbnutted assmuch incompetent fools!

There I hope you feel better.
 
I'm still glad you're not dead! :) Me and E. McPan were about to send out a search party!!!

PS: My no-spam work was "rsuck". Heh.
 
Beans beans beans! Yeah for beans!
 
where arrreeeee yooooouuuuuu??????
 
Post a Comment

<< Home