Legal Quandary

Monday, January 03, 2005

Anyone for a Little Fish?

Well folks, Beefy McManstick survived his stay at the Quandary house. I have to say both Quandary children became quite attached to him. Little Quandary (the 2 year old) would even drag a chair over from the kitchen table, climb up, and torment amuse Beefy by letting him see himself in the mirror. Since I am an average excellent mother, I had to replace Beefy. For the kids' sake.

Behold....Teriyaki Fish!


Teri Posted by Hello


Teri1 Posted by Hello


Teri2 Posted by Hello

Comments:
Teri is beautiful! Is it a she or a he?
 
I'm pretty sure Teri is a he. E.Spat has apparently researched the subject and tells me it's only the males of the species that are colorful and assertive about shooing other fish away from their territory. And since I'm too lazy to research it myself, I'm gonna take her word for it!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home