Legal Quandary

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

One Last Post for the Night.

1. Thanks to Vanilla Gorilla. He is a pharmacist and gave me some great advice today about what to do about my back pain. It's not 100% yet, but much much better.

2. Thanks to my friend Thorlack for driving me to and from school today. Which means I didn't have to take the bus with a messed up back. Yay!

3. A fellow blogger, who shall remain nameless, has requested recommendations for a good Scotch. The kind made in Scotland. I know nothing about scotch but asked around a bit. The advice I got was that anything single-malt and aged over 18 years is probably a safe bet and that almost anything with a "Glen" in the name is likely to be good. I know I'm a couple of days behind on this, but hopefully, still in time...post any helpful suggestions in the comments. You know what you can do with the non-helpful ones...