Legal Quandary

Friday, May 13, 2005

Because a Personal Sense of Style is Important

Especially when sleeping.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Yes, friends, it's a tutu.

Also, I just wanted to ask one last time for your prayers, good wishes, karma, or whatever, for EC tomorrow as her team goes up for the final round of the Global Reading Challenge against the team from Kalamazoo. Thanks again for all your psychic energy so far!!

EC will be performing in her play tomorrow evening. AND reading at the opening of the new TVPNM City Hall on Saturday. It's a little sad that my 10 year old has a better social schedule than I do. *sigh*

Comments:
That pic made me laugh out loud. Too cute!

I read this too late to send good vibes, but I'm really glad that EC's team did so well.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home