Legal Quandary

Friday, May 13, 2005

13 Spies

This week's edition of Friday Spies is brought to you by BTQ. Of course, so is every other edition...

1. If you could change any element of your physical appearance, would you? If so, what would you change? If you could change any aspect of your personality would you?

Oooh…can I pick more than one physical feature to change? I would have my nose re-done, and have them reduce the shadows below my eyes in a HEARTBEAT. I would also get my forehead smoothed out a bit. I come from a long line of scowlers, and it’s starting to show. *sigh*

I would be more patient, especially with my kids. And less critical of others. And spread love and joy to the world. Who am I kidding? I would change whatever aspect of my personality is getting in the way of my scintillating wit and natural brilliance from shining through and allowing me to take over the world. Bwahahaha!


2. Name a good make-out song (I believe the kids these days would call that "baby-making music").

Ummm…as a rule, I try NOT to make any babies while in law school, since Lil Q is the reason I am not a 3L this year.

3. What did Britney say to Kevin when she found out she was pregnant? What was his response?

Her: Hot Dog! I’m knocked up!

Him: Does this mean I gotta get a job?


4. Did Oswald act alone?

Yes. Very alone. In the dark. And the rain.


5. Are you superstitious? Do you believe in luck, karma, fate, the supernatural, etc?

Obviously, I believe in all that. After all, I keep asking for everyone to send good karma and psychic energy this way. Reminder that you've got just under 3 hours to help EC out in today’s competition